WRRA membership subscriptions help fund the fun activities that make this community such a special place.
Please help the community by renewing your membership subscription – or, if you aren’t a member yet – then why not consider joining us? You can speak to one of the following Committee Members if you’d like to know more:
Jean & Stephen Avery, 34 Kilbraugh Street
Margaret Bailey, 32 Kilbraugh Street
Delwyn Chambers, 33 Oxford Street
Carolyn & Steve Skelton, 24 The Strand
Margaret Tier, 8 The Strand
Annual membership fees are:
$5 per person (unwaged) or $15 per person (waged)
$10 per household (unwaged) or $30 per household (waged).
You can pay your SUBS for 2017 (1 January – 31 December):
- Either by direct credit to the WRRA bank account 02-0364-0014390-00 (using your name and Whakapirau address in the reference lines)
- OR by cheque / cash to the Treasurer, Carolyn Skelton at 24 The Strand
- New Member forms from Margaret Bailey, 32 Kilbraugh Street; [email protected]
The next organised events will be at Easter weekend….
- Saturday 15 April 2017 at 10.00am – AGM at St Alban’s Church
- Sunday 16 April 2017 – Children’s Easter Egg Hunt; Sandcastle Competition; Sausage Sizzle; Boules/Petanque Tournament